Pest Control In Farmington, Utah
Farmington has a ton to offer no matter the time of year; almost 150 miles of trails throughout the city with different surfaces are a way for everyone to enjoy the outdoors. Lagoon Amusement Park, the Station Park shopping center, and many more attractions are also in our area!
While people enjoy the outdoors, parts of nature sometimes make it into our homes and businesses. We're talking about pests! Farmington is home to many critters privy to infesting residential and commercial properties, from insects to animals and everything in-between. Although many home-invading pests are a nuisance, some are dangerous.
Peak Pest Control is a local company dedicated to providing Davis County pest control to residential and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on time we take to talk with all of our clients, getting to know them, and the pest problems they are experiencing.
Residential Pest Control In Farmington
Don't make the mistake many homeowners make, leaving pest control as an afterthought. Doing this means your home is vulnerable to the threats of pests.
Since 2013, Peak Pest Control has provided pest control services to homes in the area. Our home control process offers many benefits you won't find anywhere else. These benefits include:
- Education from our professionals who take the time to talk with you and show you the signs.
- Our use of preventative and corrective services.
- We perform a detailed inspection to identify entry points, harborage areas, and problem areas.
- Our five-point barrier uses various products with the highest EPA safety rating.
- The coverage we offer for over 50 common household pests.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly follow-up options for exterior services and interior treatments if necessary.
To learn more about our residential pest control options, call us at Peak Pest Control!
Commercial Pest Control In Farmington
The best service you can get for your commercial property is ongoing professional pest control. Pests can completely ruin a business's reputation, so it's essential that you prevent any infestations.
Our Peak Pest Control team starts all of our new clients with a thorough inspection to look for active pest problems, conducive conditions, entry points, and harborage areas. After the inspection, we will develop a commercial pest control plan specific to your business's needs. This plan will follow necessary industry guidelines and restrictions.
The initial treatment we perform will help eliminate active pests and prevent new ones. After your home is pest-free, we will schedule regular services on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly timeline to meet your needs.
Want to know more about how we can help with pests on your commercial property? Contact us at Peak Pest Control and request a free quote.
Everything Farmington Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
Among the many home-invading pests, rodents are some of the most problematic. Here is everything you need to know about rodents in Farmington, including why they are some of the worst pests to deal with:
- Mice and rats are the most common home-infesting rodents.
- Mice species you will likely encounter are house mice and field mice.
- Rat species in our area include Norway rats and roof rats.
- Mice only need a hole the size of a dime and rats the size of a penny to squeeze through.
- Rodents can chew through just about anything, and they have incisors that never stop growing, so they need to chew a lot.
- Rats can spread many dangerous diseases.
- These pests can also carry parasites.
- Other health concerns that rats create include aggravating allergies and asthma.
Trying to get rid of a rodent problem on your own is nearly impossible and can even be dangerous. So the best way to handle a rodent infestation is by contacting experts. Peak Pest Control provides rodent control services to people in the Farmington area, so call us today!
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Away From Your Farmington Property
Wasps are a common problem on Farmington properties. Unfortunately, we often unintentionally provide pests like wasps the resources they look for to survive. By understanding these resources and how to remove them, you can keep wasps away.
Like other pests, wasps look for somewhere safe to live, food, and water sources. So here is what you should do:
- Maintain your lawn and foliage
- Fill-in ground holes to deter ground wasps
- Remove standing water, including bird baths, ponds, and other landscaping features
- Keep garbage cans closed
- Reduce the flowering plants on your property
Don't try to get rid of wasp nests independently. Trying to do so will put you and others in danger, even if you think a nest is empty. Instead, call Peak Pest Control for expert wasp treatments.