Quality Pest Control In Davis County, UT
Davis may be Utah’s smallest county, but it is home to Layton, one of Utah’s most populous cities. It’s not hard to see why the area is so popular, with access to the Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island, among other features.
The area is also home to a diverse ecosystem as it is situated between the lake and mountains. Because of this, critters can sometimes become problems for residents and business owners. At Peak Pest Control, we are dedicated to keeping the community safe from the issues common Davis County pests cause. We are only a phone call away, working locally to bring solutions directly to you.
Below you can find out more about professional Davis County pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Davis County
Having pests in your home can create a stressful environment. This stress can lead to a lack of sleep and other health problems, making it hard to perform daily tasks. While this may sound extreme, it’s the unfortunate truth about having a pest infestation. Our goal at Peak Pest Control is to provide safe and effective treatments, so our customers can live in pest-free environments.
Our Residential Control Process
During the initial inspection of your home, we will check for problem areas by walking the perimeter. Checking eaves, looking for harborage areas, identifying entry points, and other essential factors will help your service professional customize a plan that fits your needs. Treatments for your home may include:
- A foundational power spray barrier goes three feet up and three feet out.
- A yard granule that extends 15 feet out.
- Spot treatment of problem areas.
Call us at Peak Pest Control to receive a free quote so that you can get started with our home pest control services in Davis County, UT.
Commercial Pest Control In Davis County
The top priority of most businesses is to provide excellent services or products to their customers. But one thing that can make this difficult is a pest infestation. There are many different pests in our area that can threaten your business. The best way to keep this from happening is by working with our service professionals at Peak Pest Control.
Our Commercial Control Process
We service many different properties, including restaurants, offices, dental offices, retail, warehouses, daycares, banks, and more. No matter what type of facility you have, we ensure that any treatments we implement adhere to industry standards and restrictions. So you can trust us to keep your employees, customers, and product safe from the dangers that pests pose.
Learn more about how you can protect your business with our commercial pest management solutions by contacting us at Peak Pest Control.
The Problems Crickets Bring To Davis County Homes
If you haven’t thought about crickets as problem-causing pests, you aren’t alone. Crickets are mostly a nuisance and only tend to cause problems if they get inside. While they may not be the most common home-invading pest, they can still get in, and if they do, they can cause these problems:
- Their chirping can become excessive and lead to loss of sleep.
- Crickets can bite, but their mouthparts aren’t strong enough to break through the skin. However, it can still irritate.
- Cricket feces can cause painful sores and rashes and contaminate food and surfaces with pathogens like E. coli and salmonella.
- They can cause damage to furniture and other personal items by chewing and eating things made of organic materials such as cotton, linen, wool, and silk.
If you have noisy crickets causing problems, contact us at Peak Pest Control. This pest is covered under our residential pest control plan, which you can schedule monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly. Call today to find out more.
Six Practical Ant Control Tips For Davis County Property Owners
With the many different ant species in the area, it isn’t uncommon to experience large colonies living around your property. Most species don’t cause many problems; however, some can. But if any ants get into your home, they can contaminate food, among other issues they bring. Luckily, there are six practical and easy-to-implement ant control tips to help keep them away. These tips include:
- Keep food stored properly. Airtight containers are best.
- Use garbage cans with tight-fitting lids and clean them out when necessary.
- Clear any branches that are touching your home. Ants can use them to travel into your house.
- Inspect the exterior of your home, including the roofline, for any cracks and entry points.
- Reduce the moisture in your home by repairing leaks and using dehumidifiers where necessary.
- Don’t waste your time and money on store-bought ant control products. Instead, utilize professional services that are safe and effective.
Contact us at Peak Pest Control to find out how we can help you with ants on your Davis County property. We offer treatments that will help to keep your home pest-free year-round.